Sunday, December 20, 2009

Watching my clients becoming masters of their trade...

Nothing makes me more proud than seeing my former clients reach their goals, and become a leader in their trade. I think back and can recall specific moments of "genius in the making", and think to myself... my god, a star is being born and I'm part of it..

Here's a good example, the first fashion photo shoot by master photographer Mike Colon. Watching Mike at this shoot I developed for MMM Jewelry Designs in 2004, I just knew this guy was destine for greatness. Here's a brief look..


By: Mike Colon



By: Mike Colon



By: Mike Colon



By: Mike Colon

*********************************

I'm sure you have noticed, this month blogging has slowed down to once a week. After the hustle and bustle of the holidays I'll be back to the regular schedule. I hope youre having a wonderful holiday season! Joy - Love - Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment